Fed Game Risks Replaying 2008: SchiffGold Friday Gold Wrap February, 2, 2024
In this week’s Friday Gold Wrap Podcast, JD and Joel discuss why gold is down today, why the Fed could replay 2008, and other market and precious metals news.
OTHER TOPICS DISCUSSED
- January jobs number at 353k vs. the expected 180k
- Leading Economic Indicators (LEI) negative past 20 months
- Disastrous manufacturing data from the Dallas Fed, Philly Fed, and other
- Georgia, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Kansas consider dropping precious metals tax
- The week ahead
Quote from Hayek:
The more the state “plans” the more difficult planning becomes for the individual.”
TOP ARTICLES THIS WEEK
- VIX – The Calm Before the Storm
- Peter Schiff: The Economy May Already Be in Recession
- The Value of Diamonds Sinks as Gold Stays Strong
- Four States Consider Lifting Taxes on Precious Metals
- Proverbial Perversities of Debt
The SchiffGold Friday Gold Wrap podcast combines a succinct summary of the week’s economic precious metals news coupled with thoughtful analysis. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and other podcasting platforms. The links are below.
Listen on Youtube
SchiffGold on Instagram: SchiffGoldNews
The above references an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice.