Is Your Battery Running Low? It’s Your Dime Interview With Libertarian Car Guy Eric Peters
Eric Peters is known as “the libertarian car guy.” But even if you aren’t particularly interested in automobiles, you’ll want to listen to this interview. Mike Maharrey and Eric not only talk about what’s going on in the auto market – an important economic barometer – but they also cover a range of topics from the Green New Deal, to electric cars, to the nanny state.
- Auto mandates in the Green New Deal.
- The practical feasibility of electric cars.
- How government fatwas have distorted the automobile market.
- The increasing level of auto loan defaults, why it’s happening and what it means down the road.
- The nanny state and its impact on the auto market.
LISTEN ON SOUNDCLOUD
SchiffGold’s It’s Your Dime features “straight talk” interviews with movers and shakers in the world of precious metals, investing, politics and economics.
NOTE: The opinions expressed by guests on It’s Your Dime do not necessarily reflect those of SchiffGold, Peter Schiff or Mike Maharrey
Get Peter Schiff’s most important Gold headlines once per week – click here – for a free subscription to his exclusive weekly email updates.
Interested in learning how to buy gold and buy silver?
Call 1-888-GOLD-160 and speak with a Precious Metals Specialist today!