The Rise of Doom Spending: SchiffGold Friday Gold Wrap January, 19, 2024
In this week’s Friday Gold Wrap Podcast, JD and Joel discuss why gold is up today, “doom spending,” and other market and precious metals news.
OTHER TOPICS DISCUSSED
- Silver, the dollar index, and the VIX
- Lowering premiums for physical precious metals
- Failing Social Security trust funds
- December’s better-than-expected retail sales figures
- Debt-saddled “doom spenders”
- Wisdom from Ludwig von Mises
- The week ahead
The SchiffGold Friday Gold Wrap podcast combines a succinct summary of the week’s economic precious metals news coupled with thoughtful analysis. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and other podcasting platforms. The links are below.
SCHIFFGOLD ARTICLES THIS WEEK
- Student Loan Servicer Chaos Threatening Repayment
- Ballooning Credit & Rate Cuts: A Perfect Storm for Default
- The Indian Youth Bulge and Demand for Gold
- Peter Schiff: The Hidden Ills in America’s Recent Job Creation
- Inflation Persists As Fed Signals Rate Cuts
- Debt-Saddled Consumers Embracing Even More “Doom Spending”
- Central Banks Will Keep Gobbling Gold in 2024
Listen on Youtube
SchiffGold on Instagram: SchiffGoldNews
The above references an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice.