Jobs, Blasts, and Bitcoin: SchiffGold Friday Gold Wrap January, 12, 2024
In this week’s Friday Gold Wrap Podcast, JD and Joel discuss recent gold price action and market news. They also cover last Friday’s non-farm payroll numbers, the strike on Houthi rebels, and the SEC’s fumble with Bitcoin ETFs.
OTHER TOPICS DISCUSSED
- Why gold is up today
- Joseph Brown on dramatic declines in US tax revenue
- Mainstream vs. Austrian definition of inflation
- What to look out for next week
- How JD and Joel are doing with their New Year’s resolutions
The SchiffGold Friday Gold Wrap podcast combines a succinct summary of the week’s economic precious metals news coupled with thoughtful analysis. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and other podcasting platforms. The links are below.
SCHIFFGOLD ARTICLES THIS WEEK
- SEC Greenlights Bitcoin ETFs Amidst Social Media Whoopsie
- How the Secret Service Abandoned the Gold Standard
- Texas GOP Moves to Support Gold
- Degrowth Advocates Misunderstand the Business Cycle
- Peter Schiff: The Fed Will Bank on Biden in 2024
Listen on Youtube
SchiffGold on Instagram: SchiffGoldNews
The above references an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice.